How to Choose Candy: 5 Precautions
How to choose and buy candy
Good quality candy, with good moisture resistance on the packaging paper, clear trademark patterns, sugar names, and factory names. The candy packaging is tight, tight, and neat, without cracks or looseness. Advanced candy has several layers of packaging, and the packaging is exquisite. The packaging of ordinary candy is ordinary, with only one layer of packaging, and some packaging papers even have no factory name on them, resulting in poor quality.
The high-quality candy has a smooth and smooth surface, without cracks, defects, adhesiveness, impurities, and good transparency. The filling of sandwiched sugar is not exposed. If the candy is incomplete in size, sticky, and lacking transparency, it is considered inferior candy.
"Every candy has its own aroma. If a candy loses its inherent aroma, it undergoes a qualitative change and is not suitable for consumers to choose.".
Good candy has a sweet, smooth, moderate taste, and no other odors. Lactose, albumen sugar, and chocolate sugar should have a delicate taste. Poor quality candy has a burnt bitter taste and other undesirable tastes. Good candy packaging is complete, and hard candy should be hard and brittle; Soft candy should be soft and elastic, and sandwich candy should not reveal its contents. All candy should not stick to teeth or paper. If there is sanding, it should not be purchased.
4. Number of particles
Candy produced by regular manufacturers has a certain number of particles per kilogram, with a uniform size. The allowable difference is 2 capsules per kilogram of less than 100 capsules (pieces); For 100-200 capsules, the allowable difference is 4 capsules; For more than 200 grains, the allowable difference is 6 grains of soil. If the number of candies purchased does not meet the above values, their quality is poor.
5. Hair sanding
If there is a small amount of sticky wrapping paper on the surface of candy, it is slightly closed; Those that begin to melt and deform are severely affected. Candy surface with a white sand layer of 1-2m is slightly sanded; At 3-5 m, there is severe sanding. Sanding is the phenomenon of recrystallization of sucrose in candy after it dissolves. Severe sanding can make candy brittle and fragile, making it unsuitable for purchase.
Five Precautions for Choosing Candy
1. First, observe whether the outer packaging is damaged, neat and clean, whether the handwriting and printing are clear, and whether the label is complete and formal. The label of candy products produced by regular manufacturers should be complete and clear, and should be marked with the product name, factory name, factory address, ingredient list, net content, product type, executive standard code, shelf life, etc; Do not purchase products that are found to have poor packaging and printing quality, blurred handwriting, incomplete labeling, and no production date.
2. The color and luster of candy should be normal, uniform, bright, with a pure aroma, moderate flavor, and no other peculiar smell; The appearance of candy should be upright, with neat edges, without missing corners and cracks, with a bright and smooth surface, clear patterns, uniform size, thickness, and obvious deformation; Candy should be free of impurities visible to the naked eye.
3. Famous brand products produced by well-known enterprises sold in large malls and supermarkets.
4. Purchase recently produced and packaged products. Especially some candies containing dairy products, which exceed their shelf life, are prone to deterioration, yellow in appearance, and have a peculiar taste. In addition, if the packaging is damaged, the product will be contaminated.
5. Try to eat less candy before going to bed, and brush your teeth after eating candy to prevent tooth decay.